Monday, July 4, 2016

Day 10: Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you

Day 10:   Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you


  1. In America the meaning of the name Samantha is: Listener. Hebrew Meaning: The name Samantha is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Samantha is: Listen; name of God.  Via sheknows.com
  2. 1)  Usually a name for a person that is a walking Goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act but she gets around.
  3. 2)  A sexy female who if you are not currently dating you should get with. Samantha's are women of beauty and booty and usually a gorgeous blonde. (I'm a brunette) They are all you wish you had and the best choice for a girl friend. (unless you know a Samantha who is a man) 

    If you date or dated these gorgeous Samantha's you have all you'll ever need or you are mental and let the best thing you had go, without realizing it. 

    Samantha's are the best in bed even if they appear they aren't. Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models just out of the blue.  Via urbandictionary.com
  4. I love my name and it fits me perfectly.  My mom has told me that my father got my name from the tv show Bewitched, Samantha Stevens.  I, myself am a witch too.  No, I am not evil nor do I worship Satan.  I am one with the Earth and Spirit.  I practice love and kindness.  I believe in treating others how I want to be treated.  Ideally Peace on Earth is what I wish for.  I have to say, my feelings are hurt on the definitions I have found about "Witch" on the internet.  They are so hateful and ignorant.  Educate yourselves properly folks.  Really do some research before you make judgements.
  5. I would like to think I am a good listener.  I am a hairstylist by profession.  I have many lovely clients who put their trust in me.  I pride myself in actually listening to what my clients ask for.  I have been the unhappy client in the chair, who asked for something specifically and didn't receive it.  If I feel like what they are asking for won't work, then I offer suggestions.  They also confide in me as well.  I really enjoy talking to my friends and clients and hearing about their lives.  If someone needs a friend with patience and a good ear, I am always available.  I have been known to give some good advice and honest opinions.  
  6. The second definition is for the cheeky side of me.  I'd like to think of myself as a walking Goddess.  I have a pretty good self esteem and walk with self respect.  From what I've been told, I project myself in a very Goddessy way.  I believe we all should walk around being content and loving our lives.  I don't like to look down or have my shoulders slumped.  It makes me look sad and depressed.  I may be overweight, short and quirky but I am a proud, humble, loving, sexy, friendly, funny, loyal, beautiful, open minded, strong, independent woman.  
  7. Don't get me wrong, I have my self-esteem issues, here and there.  We all do.  I think it's good for us to carry ourselves with pride, so long as we have our feet firmly planted on the ground.  
  8.   


My mom says that I was named after Samantha Stevens from Bewitched... How ironic that I chose Wicca as my religion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment